Vocational and skill training course for nursing graduates in order to gain professional knowledge and skills, in order to review and solve needs and provide general cares to burn clients.
This course include general levels of cares from prevention to rehabilitation.
- ۱۰۷ hours
- ۱ month )۳۰ session)
Audience: Undergraduate nursing graduates
- Burn emergency
- Heal burn wounds
- Burn medicines
- Pain from burn and control that
Training capable and efficient nurses to provide general nursing care services based on nursing diagnoses to clients in different stages of burn.
- Assess the client’s healthstatus, determine needs based on nursing diagnoses, plan, implement and evaluate nursing interventions.
- Examine the depth and severity of the burn in the client
- Calculate the amount of fluids needed by burnt clients based on the formulas for determiningthe volume of fluids
- Calculate the type of liquids required and the order of their use based on the formulas for determining the volume of liquids
- In triage and emergencyburnt ,client should be evaluated, admitted, and provided with the necessary nursing care
- Follow medication according to your doctor
- According to the evidence-basednursing diagnoses, the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the burned client should be examined in the ward and perform intensive nursing care
- Organize the complications and consequencesof burns and follow up on their care
- Perform nursing care beforeand after skin grafts
- Provide follow-up, advice and training to the client and family regarding proper nutrition during and after the burn
- provide psychologicaland social support , education of the client and their family regarding follow-up care and treatment