- ۵۰ hours
- ۱ month ( 14 session )
Introducing the course:
In reputable international emergency organization in order to provide first aid services different training courses are held for people who are usually the first trained person in the field of medical care to reached emergency scene.
They can provide rang of emergency and first aid services ,control the scene as much as possible and prepare it for the arrival of EMS ambulance and provide scene and patients information to EMS personnel.
It should be noted that this course is for training basic and simple skills to people for doing basic and vital actions in cases of medical emergency and these people cannot be part of medical team.
First Aid Course | Emergency Medical Course | Emergency Relief Worker Course
First aid definition:
Medical services that needs in serious and unexpected event including illness or damage and need to immediate action is called first aid.
First aid Paramedic duties:
- General examination and evaluation of patient condition
- Communicating with emergency center and consulting doctor and receive tips and instructions.
- Use professional methods and equipment’s to solve patient problems like shortness of breath, heart failure
- Continuous monitoring of vital signs of the patient, including pulse, respiration, blood pressure
- Arrive the patient to hospital and medical center if it needed
- Give complete information from patient condition to hospital or medical center
Tehran health complex institute also held practical and theoretical first aid course to train professional first aid paramedic
Emergency medical course headlines:
- First aid kit
- Respiratory, circulatory, skeletal and nervous systems
- Control body’s vital system and check consciousness
- First aid actions in the face of an damaged patient
- Blood sugar testing device
- Airway obstruction in children, infants
- Be familiar with emergency system and paramedic roles
- Change the state of consciousness
- Control bleeding
- Breakage care
- Immobilization of the spine
- Electric shock, drowning
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Upgrade the health in community level and reducing death, failure organ in patients and injured